I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노주소 ᛟ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛟ 챔피온카지노 주소
- 2 카지노카페＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노∮인터넷카지노추천
- 3 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?