I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla