I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 If you had four months...
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 3 days with a Swindon base
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 9 italy itinerary
- 10 Ravello to Paestum
- 11 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 12 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 13 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 14 Rail pass question
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 22 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?