I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 8 London tube
- 9 bath or york
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 car rental info
- 20 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time