I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaking
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 Sicily
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Car rental from Barcelona
- 19 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?