I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Paris---baguette question???
- 3 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Scenic Driving Routes
- 8 Visiting Spain in January
- 9 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 10 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 11 Flights from Croatia
- 12 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 15 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 23 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 24 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?