I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 2 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 3 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 4 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Cornwall Advice
- 7 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?