I will be in Zurich in November teaching a workshop Wed - Fri then Mon - Wed. I have the weekend and my boyfriend will be joining me for the we - yay telecommuting!
So the question - where is a nice, romantic, not terribly expensive place to go for the weekend? It could even be day trips back and forth to Zurich - though I'm dreaming of some cozy little cabin
Also recommendations for Zurich itself since we'll be there mid week and will have the evenings together?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 tickets for Wimbledon
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 12 Iceland rental camper company
- 13 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 10 days in London in early December
- 24 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 25 Berlin to ?
Business trip to Zurich with Weekend in between - where to go?