My friend has a 2 day conference in Mainz, Germany and she invited me to go with her and make a vacation trip at the same time since it's my first time going to Europe. Her conference date is February 18 and 19, 2015. We need to fly back home by February 21st. She was thinking of going to France and Belgium before she attends the conference in Mainz, Germany. She asked me to create an itinerary and I think I need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Corfu
- 17 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking