My friend has a 2 day conference in Mainz, Germany and she invited me to go with her and make a vacation trip at the same time since it's my first time going to Europe. Her conference date is February 18 and 19, 2015. We need to fly back home by February 21st. She was thinking of going to France and Belgium before she attends the conference in Mainz, Germany. She asked me to create an itinerary and I think I need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 CUSTOMER : Yahoo Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Password reset
- 3 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 7 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 8 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 9 Help me make this possible!
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Car Rental
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 17 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Balkans
- 20 My first trip to Crete
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Ireland Trip
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July