My friend has a 2 day conference in Mainz, Germany and she invited me to go with her and make a vacation trip at the same time since it's my first time going to Europe. Her conference date is February 18 and 19, 2015. We need to fly back home by February 21st. She was thinking of going to France and Belgium before she attends the conference in Mainz, Germany. She asked me to create an itinerary and I think I need some help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 2 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 France Itinerary Advice
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 French election
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 French Election - Questions???