I will be in southwest Germany for business in late January. I work for a medical device company and will be meeting with doctors, hospital staff, and patients. I am at a loss for what to wear... It will be quite cold of course but I want to look professional. The other factor is I will do some vacationing around after the work is over and really need to pack lightly. Any suggestions what to pack that can be multifunctional and warm? Are black jeans, nice leather boots, with a sharp blazer too casual to wear?
Business for a young woman in Germany during January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 7 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 Positano - Villa
- 13 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 14 Now for the Venice hotel
- 15 Spanish Music
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 2 different itineraries
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 19 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 20 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 21 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 24 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 25 Things to do in/around Milan