I will be in southwest Germany for business in late January. I work for a medical device company and will be meeting with doctors, hospital staff, and patients. I am at a loss for what to wear... It will be quite cold of course but I want to look professional. The other factor is I will do some vacationing around after the work is over and really need to pack lightly. Any suggestions what to pack that can be multifunctional and warm? Are black jeans, nice leather boots, with a sharp blazer too casual to wear?
Business for a young woman in Germany during January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 6 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 7 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 8 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 9 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 10 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 11 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 16 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report