I will be in southwest Germany for business in late January. I work for a medical device company and will be meeting with doctors, hospital staff, and patients. I am at a loss for what to wear... It will be quite cold of course but I want to look professional. The other factor is I will do some vacationing around after the work is over and really need to pack lightly. Any suggestions what to pack that can be multifunctional and warm? Are black jeans, nice leather boots, with a sharp blazer too casual to wear?
Business for a young woman in Germany during January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 15 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 My itinerary for Greece
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour