We recently were in Turkey and in alot of areas like Cappadochia (Sp?) when we were hiking we saw areas that were planted with small trees(?) that were very low to the ground and dark. What kind of trees/bushes are these. I thought maybe they were olive trees, but I am not sure. Does anyone know what kind of crop this is?
Bushes/Small Trees Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 9 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Gtg San Antonio
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 14 1 week Tuscany in November
- 15 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 19 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Gift for French business associate
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Scotland Votes "No"
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece