We recently were in Turkey and in alot of areas like Cappadochia (Sp?) when we were hiking we saw areas that were planted with small trees(?) that were very low to the ground and dark. What kind of trees/bushes are these. I thought maybe they were olive trees, but I am not sure. Does anyone know what kind of crop this is?
Bushes/Small Trees Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia