We recently were in Turkey and in alot of areas like Cappadochia (Sp?) when we were hiking we saw areas that were planted with small trees(?) that were very low to the ground and dark. What kind of trees/bushes are these. I thought maybe they were olive trees, but I am not sure. Does anyone know what kind of crop this is?
Bushes/Small Trees Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 malaga to madrid train ?
- 8 Portugal in January
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 By train to and out of Prague
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 17 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 18 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Guidebook for Iceland
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Airport ATMs