Although the distance between Trier, Germany & Luxembourg is only about 35 miles, it takes over 1 1/2 hrs.by train with a change or two. Does anyone know if there is a bus that goes between the two places that might be faster than the train? I've also given some thought to renting a car, but by the time we get to the rental place, fill out the paper work, etc. we may not save that much time....not to mention the parking situation in Luxembourg. It may not be that easy/convenient as well as time spent returning car in Trier, etc. Any thoughts on this situation are much appreciated. Thank you.
Bus Trier to Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Taormina Sicily
- 3 Guidebook for Iceland
- 4 visa question
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 First time to Switzerland
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 25 Renfe planning strike December 26th