Although the distance between Trier, Germany & Luxembourg is only about 35 miles, it takes over 1 1/2 hrs.by train with a change or two. Does anyone know if there is a bus that goes between the two places that might be faster than the train? I've also given some thought to renting a car, but by the time we get to the rental place, fill out the paper work, etc. we may not save that much time....not to mention the parking situation in Luxembourg. It may not be that easy/convenient as well as time spent returning car in Trier, etc. Any thoughts on this situation are much appreciated. Thank you.
Bus Trier to Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 4 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 5 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 6 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 14 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Christmas in salzburg
- 19 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Italy through locals eyes
- 25 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay