Although the distance between Trier, Germany & Luxembourg is only about 35 miles, it takes over 1 1/2 hrs.by train with a change or two. Does anyone know if there is a bus that goes between the two places that might be faster than the train? I've also given some thought to renting a car, but by the time we get to the rental place, fill out the paper work, etc. we may not save that much time....not to mention the parking situation in Luxembourg. It may not be that easy/convenient as well as time spent returning car in Trier, etc. Any thoughts on this situation are much appreciated. Thank you.
Bus Trier to Luxembourg
- 1 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 13 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 ferry to Harwich
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,