Although the distance between Trier, Germany & Luxembourg is only about 35 miles, it takes over 1 1/2 hrs.by train with a change or two. Does anyone know if there is a bus that goes between the two places that might be faster than the train? I've also given some thought to renting a car, but by the time we get to the rental place, fill out the paper work, etc. we may not save that much time....not to mention the parking situation in Luxembourg. It may not be that easy/convenient as well as time spent returning car in Trier, etc. Any thoughts on this situation are much appreciated. Thank you.
Bus Trier to Luxembourg
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 3 Sicily 10 days
- 4 Europe with young teens
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 7 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 13 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich