Although the distance between Trier, Germany & Luxembourg is only about 35 miles, it takes over 1 1/2 hrs.by train with a change or two. Does anyone know if there is a bus that goes between the two places that might be faster than the train? I've also given some thought to renting a car, but by the time we get to the rental place, fill out the paper work, etc. we may not save that much time....not to mention the parking situation in Luxembourg. It may not be that easy/convenient as well as time spent returning car in Trier, etc. Any thoughts on this situation are much appreciated. Thank you.
Bus Trier to Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 3 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 italy
- 12 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 13 Side trip from Geneva
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 17 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 18 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old