Going to Rome on the 10th of Sept. It sounds as if traveling by bus out to the Tuscany region is a good idea from what I have been reading. We are staying in a villa in Poggibonsi. My question is: What town should we go to on the bus from Rome? Can we get all the way to Poggibonsi from Rome by bus? Will it be the same Sena bus or do we have to change to another type of bus somewhere and where?
Bus travel from Rome to poggibonsi in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Schengen rule made easy
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 5 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 12 Italy Spending Budget
- 13 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 14 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 18 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 19 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 22 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 23 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 24 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 25 Ireland or Scotland