Hi all, and thank you for your help with our train questions. Now I am questioning bus travel as well...does it work the same way..ie, purchasing ahead to get discounted fares? Is bus travel reasonably priced ..we will be in Germany, France, Croatia, Czech Republic and Italy. We appreciate all and every suggestions, I am soaking up a lot of info here and getting more excited by the day! Thanks again!
- 1 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 4 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 8 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 9 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 11 Visit to Russia - Money
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 15 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 16 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 17 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 18 Visa to TURKEY
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 Istanbul Hotels
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?