we will be going from westport ireland to tralee and am having trouble finding bus schedules for this route. i know we could go by train back to dublin and then head to tralee but i was hoping for a more direct route. car is not an option for us. appreciate any help.
bus transportation in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest reservations
- 2 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 Eurostar booking
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 9 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 italy
- 19 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 20 Stay near Paris
- 21 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 22 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 23 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)