we will be going from westport ireland to tralee and am having trouble finding bus schedules for this route. i know we could go by train back to dublin and then head to tralee but i was hoping for a more direct route. car is not an option for us. appreciate any help.
bus transportation in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 2 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 3 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 4 My Google Maps
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 8 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 9 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 12 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 13 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 14 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 15 italy - france - germany
- 16 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 17 Planning Europe trip
- 18 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 19 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Authentic czech food
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 24 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco