we will be going from westport ireland to tralee and am having trouble finding bus schedules for this route. i know we could go by train back to dublin and then head to tralee but i was hoping for a more direct route. car is not an option for us. appreciate any help.
bus transportation in ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Frankfurt Macarons
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 8 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 9 Trieste as a day trip?
- 10 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 11 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 12 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 13 Venice in Jan
- 14 Trieste as a day trip?
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Lucerne & Zurich
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Trip around Spain
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Getting around in Tuscany
- 21 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Public transport from Ostuni
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??