we will be going from westport ireland to tralee and am having trouble finding bus schedules for this route. i know we could go by train back to dublin and then head to tralee but i was hoping for a more direct route. car is not an option for us. appreciate any help.
bus transportation in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 One week in Venice - trips
- 9 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Scotland
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.