we will be going from westport ireland to tralee and am having trouble finding bus schedules for this route. i know we could go by train back to dublin and then head to tralee but i was hoping for a more direct route. car is not an option for us. appreciate any help.
bus transportation in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 3 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 4 Dublin to Cashel
- 5 want to have a trip in manchester united kingdom
- 6 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 11 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 12 Athens and which islands?
- 13 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 14 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 17 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 18 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 23 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 24 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains