we will be going from westport ireland to tralee and am having trouble finding bus schedules for this route. i know we could go by train back to dublin and then head to tralee but i was hoping for a more direct route. car is not an option for us. appreciate any help.
bus transportation in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 4 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 5 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 6 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 12 Grad Schools in London?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 17 Cotswolds first time
- 18 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 19 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 23 Day trips from Bologna
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago