we will be going from westport ireland to tralee and am having trouble finding bus schedules for this route. i know we could go by train back to dublin and then head to tralee but i was hoping for a more direct route. car is not an option for us. appreciate any help.
bus transportation in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 2 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 3 Trip to Pyrenees
- 4 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 5 Crete Ancient sites
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 11 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 12 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 13 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 14 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 15 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 16 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 20 Spending money in Italy?
- 21 Luggage advice
- 22 Ireland driving vacation
- 23 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 24 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 25 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls