Need help in deciding whether the Bus Tour operating out of Munich & Frankfurt is worth the price. Has anyone done this particular trip where you pick up the bus in Munich and travel to Rothenburg..spend the night there and then next day bus again to Frankfurt. The price of EUR 189 per person seems better than renting a car. My husband & I are very limited for time in Germany and my intent is to see the beauty of the countryside and villages as appose to the bigger cities. To be more exact we are staying one night in Munich on Oct.2 and need to be in Frankfurt by Oct.4. Any recomendations?? Thank You!!
Bus Tour of Romantic Road (EB 608)? Need advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys