Need help in deciding whether the Bus Tour operating out of Munich & Frankfurt is worth the price. Has anyone done this particular trip where you pick up the bus in Munich and travel to Rothenburg..spend the night there and then next day bus again to Frankfurt. The price of EUR 189 per person seems better than renting a car. My husband & I are very limited for time in Germany and my intent is to see the beauty of the countryside and villages as appose to the bigger cities. To be more exact we are staying one night in Munich on Oct.2 and need to be in Frankfurt by Oct.4. Any recomendations?? Thank You!!
Bus Tour of Romantic Road (EB 608)? Need advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet or travel agent?
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 11 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 15 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 25 Raining in rome