Need help in deciding whether the Bus Tour operating out of Munich & Frankfurt is worth the price. Has anyone done this particular trip where you pick up the bus in Munich and travel to Rothenburg..spend the night there and then next day bus again to Frankfurt. The price of EUR 189 per person seems better than renting a car. My husband & I are very limited for time in Germany and my intent is to see the beauty of the countryside and villages as appose to the bigger cities. To be more exact we are staying one night in Munich on Oct.2 and need to be in Frankfurt by Oct.4. Any recomendations?? Thank You!!
Bus Tour of Romantic Road (EB 608)? Need advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 9 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 London tube
- 12 car rental info
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 10 Hours in Brussels
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 24 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD