Need help in deciding whether the Bus Tour operating out of Munich & Frankfurt is worth the price. Has anyone done this particular trip where you pick up the bus in Munich and travel to Rothenburg..spend the night there and then next day bus again to Frankfurt. The price of EUR 189 per person seems better than renting a car. My husband & I are very limited for time in Germany and my intent is to see the beauty of the countryside and villages as appose to the bigger cities. To be more exact we are staying one night in Munich on Oct.2 and need to be in Frankfurt by Oct.4. Any recomendations?? Thank You!!
Bus Tour of Romantic Road (EB 608)? Need advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 2 weeks in Europe
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...