We are staying at the Sheraton Hotel at Fiumicino Airport for two nights. We would like to know if there is a cheaper way to get to Rome rather than taking the train. Perhaps a bus service. If so, how much,how often, and does the bus take you to the Termini Train Station? If it exists, how long is the trip?
Bus to and from Fiumicino Airport Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Stay near Paris
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 8 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 9 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 10 Koper to Trieste
- 11 Trieste and Koper
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 16 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 17 Pronunciation
- 18 Dublin Tour Companies
- 19 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?