I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few last minute questions
- 2 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 6 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 7 Gluten Free in Italy
- 8 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 9 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 Portugal trains
- 16 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Swiss German
- 21 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days