I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 6 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 7 Global Travel Warning...
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 14 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 6 days in Portugal in December
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 21 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 25 Holiday in Austria