I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Norway Fjords
- 4 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Bootcut jeans
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Day trip suggestion from London
- 11 UK train question
- 12 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 13 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 14 Car rental insurance woes
- 15 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Umbria and Piedmont
- 18 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 19 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 20 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 21 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 22 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 23 Car and Driver in Italy
- 24 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May