I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 2 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 3 Spending money
- 4 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 5 Provence planning
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 1st Time in Europe
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 Where Europeans Vacation
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 12 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 13 Dublin Ireland
- 14 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 15 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 16 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 17 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 18 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 19 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 20 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 21 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 22 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 23 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 24 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 25 Hand Gliding in Europe