I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Travel plan help in Germany
- 4 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 5 Camino Redux
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 8 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 Most memorable European moments
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 Montpellier to Arles
- 13 Rhine River
- 14 Rome For 2 days
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 17 Norwway trip report
- 18 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 19 Piazza Navona
- 20 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 21 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 22 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 23 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 24 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 25 Macedonia, Greece