I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Bus Schedule Firenze to San Gimignano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 4 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 11 Italy Countryside
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Germany in December 2015
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Vegan in Germany?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 biking tours in Italy?
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?