I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 2 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 3 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 4 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 9 GPS vs Google Maps
- 10 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 11 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 10 nights in France
- 15 Questions about Italy again
- 16 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 17 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 18 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Car rental in Caen?
- 25 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?