I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 16 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Paris Metro
- 20 A good book!!
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens