I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 3 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 6 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 K-Day
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 Sundays in Puglia
- 19 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 22 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 23 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 24 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 25 Trip to Rome