I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼보스바카라
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼인터불고바카라
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼크라운바카라
- 4 싱가포르카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆제주카지노
- 5 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼카라바카라
- 6 My Topic Title바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라잭팟
- 7 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라연구소
- 8 Brussels, Belgium
- 9 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 10 바카라돈따는법▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆맥스카지노
- 11 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 14 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Best of Norway
- 17 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 21 Train up the Jungfrau
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 London Itinerary - 4.5 days