I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 3 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 4 Small town near Grenada?
- 5 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 15 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Slovakia day trip
- 19 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 20 Italy for the first time
- 21 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 22 Budapest on a budget
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 Norfolk base
- 25 Renting bed linens and towels