I cannot seem to find bus schedules for the SITA bus from florence to San Gimignano. Their website either does not have English or i cannot find the English button. I know i have to transfer in Poggibonsi. Just wondering if anyone have bus schedule times? Also i would like to go to Siena the same day and then back for Florence since my hotel is there. Is that possible to do in one day? Thanks all.
Bus Schedule Firenze to San Gimignano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 Bernina Express tickets
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 6 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 7 staying a month or so in each place
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 10 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 13 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 14 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 17 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 24 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!