My friend is trying to find out the bus schedule to depart from Belgrade to Tuzla. We searched online a lot, but had no luck in finding any solid information. He will arrive at the Belgrade airport at around 5 pm and needs to know which bus to catch to take him to the city of Tuzla in Bosia & Herzegovina.
Any information would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 Paris and Lyon
- 4 tipping
- 5 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 6 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 7 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 8 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 9 Santorini and Positano.
- 10 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 11 Tips question
- 12 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 13 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 14 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 15 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 16 From Galway: go north or south???
- 17 Rome at Christmas
- 18 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 19 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 20 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 21 Provins on a weekday?
- 22 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 25 What clothes?