My friend is trying to find out the bus schedule to depart from Belgrade to Tuzla. We searched online a lot, but had no luck in finding any solid information. He will arrive at the Belgrade airport at around 5 pm and needs to know which bus to catch to take him to the city of Tuzla in Bosia & Herzegovina.
Any information would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 Como or Bellagio
- 8 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 9 Amalfi and Rome
- 10 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 11 Amsterdam B&B
- 12 What do pack for Ireland?
- 13 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 22 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Paris weather
- 25 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?