My friend is trying to find out the bus schedule to depart from Belgrade to Tuzla. We searched online a lot, but had no luck in finding any solid information. He will arrive at the Belgrade airport at around 5 pm and needs to know which bus to catch to take him to the city of Tuzla in Bosia & Herzegovina.
Any information would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 European Travel in March
- 5 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 6 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 7 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 8 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 9 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 10 My First Trip to Europe...
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 We are back!
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary