My friend is trying to find out the bus schedule to depart from Belgrade to Tuzla. We searched online a lot, but had no luck in finding any solid information. He will arrive at the Belgrade airport at around 5 pm and needs to know which bus to catch to take him to the city of Tuzla in Bosia & Herzegovina.
Any information would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Perugia
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Family vacation to europe
- 8 Paris cooking classes
- 9 Ronda Wine/biking
- 10 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 13 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Rouen Tour Companies
- 19 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.