My friend is trying to find out the bus schedule to depart from Belgrade to Tuzla. We searched online a lot, but had no luck in finding any solid information. He will arrive at the Belgrade airport at around 5 pm and needs to know which bus to catch to take him to the city of Tuzla in Bosia & Herzegovina.
Any information would be appreciated
Bus route from Belgrade to Tuzla needed!!!
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 Nice
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 Train tickets
- 16 San Lorenzo Market
- 17 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Wimpy's
- 25 semi escorted tours