I am traveling with 20-30 women for one week in Cote dÁzure in October 2014 and would like to rent a bus and driver to get us from our villa to the nearest train station and . perhaps, occasionally into another town. Is there such a service? Can someone give me a website so I can get an idea of cost? Thanks so much!
Bus Rental in Cote dÁzur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 2 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 15 Milan at the end of September
- 16 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 floods in Andalucia
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Traffic Violation from Italy