I am staying at the Waldorf Hilton and am wondering what the best way to get to Buckingham Palace is? If I take the Tube,which one should I take? Whey near my hotel can I catch it? Also if I take the bus where near my hotel can I catch that? How long of a ride is it?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 5 Italy in Aug- is everything closed there?
- 6 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 7 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 8 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 9 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 10 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 11 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 12 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 13 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 14 Trip report European honeymoon
- 15 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 16 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 17 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 18 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 19 Netflix and Hulu
- 20 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 21 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 22 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 23 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 24 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 25 City Pass v. 2 for 1