I am staying at the Waldorf Hilton and am wondering what the best way to get to Buckingham Palace is? If I take the Tube,which one should I take? Whey near my hotel can I catch it? Also if I take the bus where near my hotel can I catch that? How long of a ride is it?
Thanks for your help
Bus or Tube to Buckingham Palace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Gite and/or agritourism
- 4 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Athens/Istanbul March
- 7 English ruined castles
- 8 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 9 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 15 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 16 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 24 Apartment for family trip to London
- 25 Prebook B&Bs