I am staying at the Waldorf Hilton and am wondering what the best way to get to Buckingham Palace is? If I take the Tube,which one should I take? Whey near my hotel can I catch it? Also if I take the bus where near my hotel can I catch that? How long of a ride is it?
Thanks for your help
Bus or Tube to Buckingham Palace
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 3 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 4 Limousine Service
- 5 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 6 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 7 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 10 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 11 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 12 What to Give to Host Family
- 13 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 16 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 17 Driving through Europe
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 20 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 21 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 22 Palio Parking
- 23 Oxford to Rye
- 24 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 25 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?