I am staying at the Waldorf Hilton and am wondering what the best way to get to Buckingham Palace is? If I take the Tube,which one should I take? Whey near my hotel can I catch it? Also if I take the bus where near my hotel can I catch that? How long of a ride is it?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 3 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 7 Reaching the Lake District
- 8 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 9 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 12 My special places in Europe
- 13 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 18 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 21 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 22 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 25 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum