I am staying at the Waldorf Hilton and am wondering what the best way to get to Buckingham Palace is? If I take the Tube,which one should I take? Whey near my hotel can I catch it? Also if I take the bus where near my hotel can I catch that? How long of a ride is it?
Thanks for your help
Bus or Tube to Buckingham Palace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 4 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 spain
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 15 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 16 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 20 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 21 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 23 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 24 The east coast of Italy
- 25 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?