We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish food online
- 2 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Bike touring in France
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 7 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 10 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 11 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Folegandros info?
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 19 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 22 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 23 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.