We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy tours
- 2 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 3 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Best data sim
- 7 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 10 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 11 Escargot
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Interested In Coach Passes
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 first family trip to Switzerland
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 Pisa or Siena?
- 25 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?