We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 8 Northern Spain
- 9 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 10 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 Akrotiri Tours
- 20 Walking in Oslo
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France