We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 4 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 9 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Is my plan ok
- 13 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 14 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe