We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 Arctic Circle in December
- 7 Catalonia
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Macarons!
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 14 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 15 Sammezzano update
- 16 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 17 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 18 ideas for Portugal please
- 19 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 20 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 21 Transportation in Paris
- 22 airport transportation
- 23 2 Days in Brussels
- 24 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?