We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's