We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Augsburg with kids
- 2 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 3 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 4 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 23 Munich
- 24 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!