We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 8 Italy in October 2015
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Where to go in France mid July?
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 23 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?