We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Is Venice really dirty?
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks