We are planning to take a Rick Steve trip that ends in Bled, Slovenia. We want to then spend a week in Rome, Italy. I need some advice on mode of travel from Ljubljana to Rome. Flying was too expensive. The train from in Slovenia was not direct to Venice to connect to Rome. It seemed, time wise that there is a direct bus from Ljubljana to the train station in Venice. Anyone with any experience with using a bus to Venice and then a train to Rome?
Bus or train travel from Ljubljana, Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 2 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 5 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Munich accommodations
- 9 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 10 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 11 Hotel in Lisbon
- 12 buying souviners and art
- 13 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 14 Where to stay in Prague?
- 15 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Positano in high season???
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 24 Tyrol - need general help
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!