In late November we'll be taking the AVE train from Barcelona to Madrid. We arrive at Atocha Station. We will then travel to Salamanca. Should we take the metro or a Cercanías train to Chamartin Station and go on to Salamanca by train, or travel by bus? From the map it appears that the Avanza bus station is fairly near to Atocha. Chamartin seems a good distance from Atocha. Thanks for any input.
Bus or train to Salamanca from Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 12 Dublin Tour Companies
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Day trips from Seville
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 19 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.