In late November we'll be taking the AVE train from Barcelona to Madrid. We arrive at Atocha Station. We will then travel to Salamanca. Should we take the metro or a Cercanías train to Chamartin Station and go on to Salamanca by train, or travel by bus? From the map it appears that the Avanza bus station is fairly near to Atocha. Chamartin seems a good distance from Atocha. Thanks for any input.
Bus or train to Salamanca from Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 Italy food budget
- 6 Tax refund in France
- 7 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 10 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 11 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 12 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 13 Napoli logistics
- 14 Spain in late November/early December
- 15 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Scandinavian Tour
- 21 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Luggage storage in Orvieto?