In late November we'll be taking the AVE train from Barcelona to Madrid. We arrive at Atocha Station. We will then travel to Salamanca. Should we take the metro or a Cercanías train to Chamartin Station and go on to Salamanca by train, or travel by bus? From the map it appears that the Avanza bus station is fairly near to Atocha. Chamartin seems a good distance from Atocha. Thanks for any input.
Bus or train to Salamanca from Madrid?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 10 Hours in Brussels
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Transportation in Barcelona
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites