I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?
Your feedback will be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning