I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?
Your feedback will be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노추천⊇안전한카지노사이트
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Beaune France
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings