It seems to be hard to find definite information or contact details for buses from Naples airport to Sorrento
I've been on http://www.curreriviaggi.it but the only prices Im seeing are for shuttles which I assume (hope!) are private as €80 is way more than I want to pay per person! I had heard the coach was nearer to €10 each, but I can't find any set times?
I am trying to get to Sant' Agnello from the airport in mid August (2 adults one child)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 Amalfi Coast help
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Itinerary Help
- 14 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 18 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 19 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 24 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?