Combing back here a few years, it looks as if the X90 bus London to Oxford would work fine. Is that still the case? The website mentioned finding the bus at Victoria Coach Station, or one of them. Is it reasonable to wait until the last minute and buy a ticket on the spot?
Bus London to Oxford?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 9 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy