Combing back here a few years, it looks as if the X90 bus London to Oxford would work fine. Is that still the case? The website mentioned finding the bus at Victoria Coach Station, or one of them. Is it reasonable to wait until the last minute and buy a ticket on the spot?
Bus London to Oxford?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 One week in Venice - trips
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside