Hello. A friend and I need to travel from Kotor to Scepan Polje on Friday July 13. I understand there are frequent buses from Kotor to Podgorica, which take about an hour, and then several buses each day that run from Podgorica to Sarajevo, which pass through Scepan Polje. However, I can’t find any timetables for buses from Podgorica to Sarajevo. Can anyone help? Also, does anyone know whether you need to book in advance, and, if so, how? Thanks!
Bus Kotor to Scepan Polje (Montenegro)
- 1 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 2 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 3 One week in Norway
- 4 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 5 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 6 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 9 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 12 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 13 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 14 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 17 France Itinerary Help
- 18 pier in Copenhagen
- 19 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 22 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 25 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary