Hello. A friend and I need to travel from Kotor to Scepan Polje on Friday July 13. I understand there are frequent buses from Kotor to Podgorica, which take about an hour, and then several buses each day that run from Podgorica to Sarajevo, which pass through Scepan Polje. However, I can’t find any timetables for buses from Podgorica to Sarajevo. Can anyone help? Also, does anyone know whether you need to book in advance, and, if so, how? Thanks!
Bus Kotor to Scepan Polje (Montenegro)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Taormina Sicily
- 3 Guidebook for Iceland
- 4 visa question
- 5 caroline_venezia
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 First time to Switzerland
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 25 Renfe planning strike December 26th