Hello. A friend and I need to travel from Kotor to Scepan Polje on Friday July 13. I understand there are frequent buses from Kotor to Podgorica, which take about an hour, and then several buses each day that run from Podgorica to Sarajevo, which pass through Scepan Polje. However, I can’t find any timetables for buses from Podgorica to Sarajevo. Can anyone help? Also, does anyone know whether you need to book in advance, and, if so, how? Thanks!
Bus Kotor to Scepan Polje (Montenegro)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First time traveler to Ireland
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 19 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 20 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 23 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report