I need to get from Oslo to Oppdal on June 29th or 30th. There was a cheap flight to Molde but I waited too long to book it and now it doubled in price. I am looking at alternatives. I have seen some trains for about 449 NOK (If I read it right: https://www.nsb.no/en/bestill/velg-togavgang?passengerType1=1&to=1107000&bookingPassengerExtrasPetfree=0&portable=false&bookingPassengerExtrasStroller=0&passengerCard1=&bookingPassengerExtrasClosetodog=0&hour=3&from=100000&date=30.06.2014&type=single&returnDate=30.06.2014&passengers=1&bookingPassengerExtrasAnimalsallowed=0&returnHour=3&booking-submit-form=View%20train%20times%20and%20fares&redirect_to=https://www.nsb.no/en/bestill/velg-togavgang )
I am trying to see if there are busses that could get me there in about the same amount of time and cheaper.
I tried searching on a few Norwegian Bus websites such as:
but for the life of me, I can't find any prices for Oslo-Oppdal in English.
Anybody knows how I can get the prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Luggage Storage
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Brugge hotel help
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 25 What to wear to wedding in Sweden