The hubby and I have traveled in Ireland dozens of times, always self drive doing our own thing, staying at B&B's, often with family and friends. While we consider ourselves experienced travelers to Ireland, we are looking for input, tips, etc about traveling with a group on a tour bus. We will be going with an Irish American band and fellow fans... Are there issues that come up that are common to these group tours? Any do's and don't's to share?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 4 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 7 Norway Fjords
- 8 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 11 Bootcut jeans
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 Day trip suggestion from London
- 14 UK train question
- 15 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 16 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 17 Car rental insurance woes
- 18 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 19 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 20 Umbria and Piedmont
- 21 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 22 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 23 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 24 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 25 Cheap Airfare to Spain