The hubby and I have traveled in Ireland dozens of times, always self drive doing our own thing, staying at B&B's, often with family and friends. While we consider ourselves experienced travelers to Ireland, we are looking for input, tips, etc about traveling with a group on a tour bus. We will be going with an Irish American band and fellow fans... Are there issues that come up that are common to these group tours? Any do's and don't's to share?
Bus group newbies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 American Express
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano