I am looking for a way to go straight from Tarragona to BCN airport without having to pay for cab. I want to avoid going from Tarragona to Barcelona and then to the airport. I hear there are busses. Do you know how much a one way ticket costs? How long it takes to get to the airport? How often they run and where do I take the bus in Tarragona? If there is a website with all of that info, it would also be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아레이스 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 9 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 10 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 11 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 14 Almalfi
- 15 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 16 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 17 Athens multi site pass
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 20 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 25 Morgan Hotel London for solo female