I understand the SITA buses run hourly from Sorrento during the summer. We were thinking about taking the bus south and stopping in Positano and Amalfi and then returning to Sorrento from Salerno - either by bus or boat. We were planning an entire day enjoying the coast with stops along the way. Anyone try this? Any other stops you would recommend? Return by bus or boat? Thanks!
Bus from Sorrento to Salerno?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 3 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 4 Lake Como transportation questions
- 5 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 6 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 7 By train to and out of Prague
- 8 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 9 Cylades Island Hopping
- 10 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Normandy and Loire
- 15 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 16 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 19 Northern Europe in April-May
- 20 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 21 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 22 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 25 Granada