I understand the SITA buses run hourly from Sorrento during the summer. We were thinking about taking the bus south and stopping in Positano and Amalfi and then returning to Sorrento from Salerno - either by bus or boat. We were planning an entire day enjoying the coast with stops along the way. Anyone try this? Any other stops you would recommend? Return by bus or boat? Thanks!
Bus from Sorrento to Salerno?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Italy tours
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 We have no idea where to go!
- 14 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 17 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 18 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 19 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 22 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1