I would like to know if I can take the bus from Siracusa to the NH Catania Parco degli Aragonesi Hotel on Viale Presidente Kennedy, 95121 La Playa, Catania. Does this bus make stops at hotels near the airport or would I have to go to the airport an then take a taxi or local bus from the airport to the hotel? I will not have a car.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노사이트ォ카지노사이트
- 2 바카라잘하는법■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■아시안카지노ヱ아시안카지노
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 20 Day in Capri
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 TSA Precheck
- 23 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 First visit to London
Bus from Siracusa to Hotel near Catania Fontanarossa Airport.