I would like to know if I can take the bus from Siracusa to the NH Catania Parco degli Aragonesi Hotel on Viale Presidente Kennedy, 95121 La Playa, Catania. Does this bus make stops at hotels near the airport or would I have to go to the airport an then take a taxi or local bus from the airport to the hotel? I will not have a car.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 23 Trip Ideas
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Bus from Siracusa to Hotel near Catania Fontanarossa Airport.