I will need to get the bus from Shannon airport to Galway city on Friday 6/12. My question is, can I buy my ticket on the bus or at the airport or do I have to book in advance? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 2 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Corfu
- 8 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 25 Summer Travel order