I am going to be taking the bus from Rome to Siena. What is the easiest way to get to the Tiburtina Bus Station from the airport (FCO)?
Is Sena.it a good website to use to book tickets?
Thank you for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 8 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 9 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 10 Best International Sim Card
- 11 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 12 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 13 Bandol port of call
- 14 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 15 A few highlights of our March trip to London
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 20 Yummy Swiss bites
- 21 Where to stop along the way
- 22 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 23 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 24 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 25 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?