I am going to be taking the bus from Rome to Siena. What is the easiest way to get to the Tiburtina Bus Station from the airport (FCO)?
Is Sena.it a good website to use to book tickets?
Thank you for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 2 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 5 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 6 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 7 WWI Battlefields
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 15 Reaching the Lake District
- 16 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 17 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 My special places in Europe
- 21 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 22 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 23 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 24 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 25 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018