I am going to be taking the bus from Rome to Siena. What is the easiest way to get to the Tiburtina Bus Station from the airport (FCO)?
Is Sena.it a good website to use to book tickets?
Thank you for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 4 Cordoba or Granada?
- 5 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 6 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 9 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 10 Path of the gods.
- 11 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 14 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 15 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 16 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 20 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 23 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 24 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 25 Europe Trip 22 year olds