I am going to be taking the bus from Rome to Siena. What is the easiest way to get to the Tiburtina Bus Station from the airport (FCO)?
Is Sena.it a good website to use to book tickets?
Thank you for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 Visiting Spain in January
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 10 Flights from Croatia
- 11 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 12 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 15 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 23 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 24 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes