I am going to be taking the bus from Rome to Siena. What is the easiest way to get to the Tiburtina Bus Station from the airport (FCO)?
Is Sena.it a good website to use to book tickets?
Thank you for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux to Nice
- 2 Travel in Europe
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 6 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Whathello Paris
- 9 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 10 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 Rome to Venice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets