I am going to be taking the bus from Rome to Siena. What is the easiest way to get to the Tiburtina Bus Station from the airport (FCO)?
Is Sena.it a good website to use to book tickets?
Thank you for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Girona and Besalau
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 9 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 12 Greece in 15 Days
- 13 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 16 Travel WiFi - France
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 20 1 day trip from Nice
- 21 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 22 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Planning Advice!
- 25 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?