I am going to be taking the bus from Rome to Siena. What is the easiest way to get to the Tiburtina Bus Station from the airport (FCO)?
Is Sena.it a good website to use to book tickets?
Thank you for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 2 Split to Hvar
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Madrid food advice needed
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 Which area to stay in London
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 11 Algarve - is it for me?
- 12 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 13 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Naples + Walking Tour
- 16 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 17 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria