I've just started looking into traveling from London to Istanbul by train this summer. (The man in seat 61 is my primary source of info for this. I want his job.) Sounds like a fabulous trip - except now I see that the train isn't running right now from the border into Istanbul. Does anyone know how long the bus ride is? I plan on flying back to London after my stay in Turkey. The train travel is a big component of my desire to make this trip. In case it matters at all, I am a single woman and will be traveling alone. Thoughts/suggestions appreciated!
bus from Romanian/Turkish border to Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 Restaurants in Venice
- 3 Chip and Pin
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 6 What Bus/buses
- 7 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 8 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 9 How many days to spend in Bruges?
- 10 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 14 Need help with six day itinerary in Ireland
- 15 Parking in Milan
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 19 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 20 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 21 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 24 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 25 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!