I've just started looking into traveling from London to Istanbul by train this summer. (The man in seat 61 is my primary source of info for this. I want his job.) Sounds like a fabulous trip - except now I see that the train isn't running right now from the border into Istanbul. Does anyone know how long the bus ride is? I plan on flying back to London after my stay in Turkey. The train travel is a big component of my desire to make this trip. In case it matters at all, I am a single woman and will be traveling alone. Thoughts/suggestions appreciated!
bus from Romanian/Turkish border to Istanbul
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 2 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 8 Italian language schools
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 12 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 13 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Place to propose
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?