We are traveling from montalcino to Firenze then hopping a fast train to Salerno. The bus (114) will be taking us from montalcino to Siena where we will then take the bus (131R) from Siena to Firenze. We are very confused as to where we need to get the 131R in Siena. Will the 114 drop us close to where the 131R will pick us up?
We are using http://busfox.com/timetable/
To help us with bus schedules but it is still very confusing to someone traveling in Italy for the first time.
We traveled the reverse route (from Firenze to montalcino) and had to get a cab from where the bus dropped us in Siena to where the bus took us (at the rail station) to montalcino.
Any help is much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights