We are traveling from montalcino to Firenze then hopping a fast train to Salerno. The bus (114) will be taking us from montalcino to Siena where we will then take the bus (131R) from Siena to Firenze. We are very confused as to where we need to get the 131R in Siena. Will the 114 drop us close to where the 131R will pick us up?
We are using http://busfox.com/timetable/
To help us with bus schedules but it is still very confusing to someone traveling in Italy for the first time.
We traveled the reverse route (from Firenze to montalcino) and had to get a cab from where the bus dropped us in Siena to where the bus took us (at the rail station) to montalcino.
Any help is much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Regarding Residence Permit
- 12 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 25 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday