We are traveling from montalcino to Firenze then hopping a fast train to Salerno. The bus (114) will be taking us from montalcino to Siena where we will then take the bus (131R) from Siena to Firenze. We are very confused as to where we need to get the 131R in Siena. Will the 114 drop us close to where the 131R will pick us up?
We are using http://busfox.com/timetable/
To help us with bus schedules but it is still very confusing to someone traveling in Italy for the first time.
We traveled the reverse route (from Firenze to montalcino) and had to get a cab from where the bus dropped us in Siena to where the bus took us (at the rail station) to montalcino.
Any help is much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 Electrical Power Conversion
- 4 italy Cinque Terre
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 Bruges
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 18 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 19 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip