We are traveling from montalcino to Firenze then hopping a fast train to Salerno. The bus (114) will be taking us from montalcino to Siena where we will then take the bus (131R) from Siena to Firenze. We are very confused as to where we need to get the 131R in Siena. Will the 114 drop us close to where the 131R will pick us up?
We are using http://busfox.com/timetable/
To help us with bus schedules but it is still very confusing to someone traveling in Italy for the first time.
We traveled the reverse route (from Firenze to montalcino) and had to get a cab from where the bus dropped us in Siena to where the bus took us (at the rail station) to montalcino.
Any help is much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 3 Itinerary help
- 4 Cash machines ATM
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 17 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 19 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Swiss Pass
- 24 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 25 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums