We are traveling from montalcino to Firenze then hopping a fast train to Salerno. The bus (114) will be taking us from montalcino to Siena where we will then take the bus (131R) from Siena to Firenze. We are very confused as to where we need to get the 131R in Siena. Will the 114 drop us close to where the 131R will pick us up?
We are using http://busfox.com/timetable/
To help us with bus schedules but it is still very confusing to someone traveling in Italy for the first time.
We traveled the reverse route (from Firenze to montalcino) and had to get a cab from where the bus dropped us in Siena to where the bus took us (at the rail station) to montalcino.
Any help is much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/peak-test-xtreme/
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK