2 women in early 60's in Turkey in August. We plan to take the bus from Istanbul to Ephesus/Selcuk,. 10 hours on the bus is too much for us and we have time for an overnight stop somewhere on the way. Any suggestions ? We like history, culture, nature, local foods and crafts, walking. We prefer bus, boat or train to plane or rental car. Not ritzy but comfortable is good. In good health and physically able.
bus from Istanbul - Ephesus: where to stop mid way
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 2 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 3 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 4 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 5 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 6 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 7 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 8 Wine tour in Chianti
- 9 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 10 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Cookware in France
- 13 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 16 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 17 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 18 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 19 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 20 Russian Visa Question
- 21 travel insurance
- 22 St. Petersburg
- 23 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 24 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 25 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions