2 women in early 60's in Turkey in August. We plan to take the bus from Istanbul to Ephesus/Selcuk,. 10 hours on the bus is too much for us and we have time for an overnight stop somewhere on the way. Any suggestions ? We like history, culture, nature, local foods and crafts, walking. We prefer bus, boat or train to plane or rental car. Not ritzy but comfortable is good. In good health and physically able.
bus from Istanbul - Ephesus: where to stop mid way
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Skiing in France
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 6 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 9 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 24 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 25 Beware of Best and Fast Change