I've been looking for the bus that I've read runs 50 min and is faster than the train. The only oner I can find is Lazzi, whose bus takes 1:45, much longerthan the train. Is this it or is there really a bus that bets thetrain?
Bus From Florence To Lucca
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Southern France
- 9 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 14 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 21 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany