I need to find a bus from Faro airport to Ayamonte, Spain or nearby. Anyone know if there would be any busses from the airport or nearby to do this. My friend wants to avoid a taxi. Train would be fine as well. Thanks in advance for you help.
Bus from Faro, Portugal to Ayamonte, spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 3 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 4 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 17 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 18 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City