I need to find a bus from Faro airport to Ayamonte, Spain or nearby. Anyone know if there would be any busses from the airport or nearby to do this. My friend wants to avoid a taxi. Train would be fine as well. Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Electrical Power Conversion
- 6 italy Cinque Terre
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Bruges
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 17 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 20 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Driving through Paris