I posted this about a week ago and "chapla" responded that there was a bus at 9am returning at 6:45pm. I cant find it , is it Pesa ? anyone know about a direct bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 Help with tips in UK
- 13 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 17 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 18 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 19 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 23 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 Places to visit from Zurich