I posted this about a week ago and "chapla" responded that there was a bus at 9am returning at 6:45pm. I cant find it , is it Pesa ? anyone know about a direct bus?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 2 European travel, what to see?
- 3 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 4 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 7 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 8 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 9 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 10 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 11 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 12 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 What train stop in Salerno?
- 15 Norway in November
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 20 Bilboa to Madrid
- 21 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 22 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 25 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich