I am going to Basel for a few days in September
I wanted to go to Bern for the One day while I am in Basel
I looked at the Train - It's very quick (around 1hr)
the only thing it is quite Expensive
Its 39 CHF Each way so for the Return Trip it would be 78 CHF
I heard about this one Bus Company Called " PostBus Switzerland "
Do they Maybe have Buses that go From Basel To Bern that would maybe be cheaper than the Train ?
I don't mind if taking the Bus adds some time to my Journey if it is cheaper
Where would I be able to buy a Bus Ticket from them - Do they have a Branch somewhere in Basel ?
Or is there any other Bus that I can catch from Basel to Bern ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Rome Water Shortage
- 12 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 13 Getting around London
- 14 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Train travel to and from Paris
- 18 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 19 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Christmas in Spain
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Vigo Spain????
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace