I am going to Basel for a few days in September
I wanted to go to Bern for the One day while I am in Basel
I looked at the Train - It's very quick (around 1hr)
the only thing it is quite Expensive
Its 39 CHF Each way so for the Return Trip it would be 78 CHF
I heard about this one Bus Company Called " PostBus Switzerland "
Do they Maybe have Buses that go From Basel To Bern that would maybe be cheaper than the Train ?
I don't mind if taking the Bus adds some time to my Journey if it is cheaper
Where would I be able to buy a Bus Ticket from them - Do they have a Branch somewhere in Basel ?
Or is there any other Bus that I can catch from Basel to Bern ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal rental car
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help