I am going to Basel for a few days in September
I wanted to go to Bern for the One day while I am in Basel
I looked at the Train - It's very quick (around 1hr)
the only thing it is quite Expensive
Its 39 CHF Each way so for the Return Trip it would be 78 CHF
I heard about this one Bus Company Called " PostBus Switzerland "
Do they Maybe have Buses that go From Basel To Bern that would maybe be cheaper than the Train ?
I don't mind if taking the Bus adds some time to my Journey if it is cheaper
Where would I be able to buy a Bus Ticket from them - Do they have a Branch somewhere in Basel ?
Or is there any other Bus that I can catch from Basel to Bern ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Transport for local Venice travel
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 Sim Card
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Borghese Gallery Question
- 12 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 18 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 19 Sicily help
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Cork questions
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 Italy Vacation