I am going to Basel for a few days in September
I wanted to go to Bern for the One day while I am in Basel
I looked at the Train - It's very quick (around 1hr)
the only thing it is quite Expensive
Its 39 CHF Each way so for the Return Trip it would be 78 CHF
I heard about this one Bus Company Called " PostBus Switzerland "
Do they Maybe have Buses that go From Basel To Bern that would maybe be cheaper than the Train ?
I don't mind if taking the Bus adds some time to my Journey if it is cheaper
Where would I be able to buy a Bus Ticket from them - Do they have a Branch somewhere in Basel ?
Or is there any other Bus that I can catch from Basel to Bern ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Greece and Italy Combo
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 11 Best of Norway
- 12 a week in Lombardia
- 13 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 One week in London with kids
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To