I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Bus from Amsterdam to Brugge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Porto -City Break
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace