I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Trogir or Split
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Hotels in Turin
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 17 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Scotland itinerary help
- 21 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 22 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 23 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed