I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Bus from Amsterdam to Brugge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok