I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 7 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 8 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 9 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 Northern Italian Food
- 12 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 13 Muscle Science @ http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 14 Barcelona on budget
- 15 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 16 Where to go in March??
- 17 Advice for England and France travels?
- 18 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 19 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 20 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 21 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Provence to Nice driving
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Hiking in Tyrol Austria