I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 5 driving from prague to salzburg
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Sicily
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 25 We're here!