I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Bavaria in August
- 6 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 9 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 14 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 18 Bandol port of call
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 August
- 22 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)