I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://skin4up.com/luxalyft/
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Lay over time
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 K-Day
- 18 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?