I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Bus from Amsterdam to Brugge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 3 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 4 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 5 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 Riga 2014
- 12 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Back home problems with sim card
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Budapest
- 21 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 22 Budapest--baggage storage
- 23 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 24 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 25 Taxi in Rome from airport to city