I have found that in the Netherlands I am eligible for a senior discount on the national bus line.
If I want to take a bus from Amsterdam to the Belgian border, in order to travel onwards from there to Brugge, where would I get off the bus? Is there an easy connection from there to Brugge, either by bus or train?
How do I cross the border?
Is it complicated?
I am not an EU citizen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 4 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 7 Salzburg itinerary review
- 8 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 Milan and Lake Como
- 13 weekend from cologne germany
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Where to eat in Rome?
- 19 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 20 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!