We are planning about 4 days in Burgundy in June on the way from Provence to Alsace. We will take the train from Avignon to Lyon, and we're planning something like: 1 night in Lyon, 1-2 nights in Beaune, and 1-2 nights in Dijon.
From Beaune and Dijon, is it possible to explore the surrounding area without a car? It appears that there are regular trains to many of the smaller towns, and I know biking the canals is an option as well.
Will we be foolishly limiting ourselves by not renting a car, or is it possible to do some wine tasting and exploring of interesting villages and sights without one?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 2 London Restaurants
- 3 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 6 CDG to Marais transfer
- 7 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 8 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 카지노사이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 13 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 14 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 15 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 16 Travel Apps
- 17 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 18 What is your favorite travel app?
- 19 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 20 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 21 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 22 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 23 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 24 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 25 Transportation Question Italy