Our family of five will be in Burgundy (staying just outside of Beaune) for a few days this summer. We really only have time (and family interest) to visit one vineyard, so we'd love a recommendation for a very nice but "typical" one to visit. We don't have a strong preference about zone or grape, and would be more than fine driving a reasonable distance. Thanks very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 12 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 15 One July night in Verona - help!
- 16 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 19 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 20 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?