Our family of five will be in Burgundy (staying just outside of Beaune) for a few days this summer. We really only have time (and family interest) to visit one vineyard, so we'd love a recommendation for a very nice but "typical" one to visit. We don't have a strong preference about zone or grape, and would be more than fine driving a reasonable distance. Thanks very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 France, UK and Ireland
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 French theater in Paris
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Walking itinerary in England?
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 24 No Periods in British Written English!
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum