My husband and I are traveling to Beaune in Burgundy in May and we're interested in any suggestions for good wine tours that will give us a basis in the Burgundies of the region. We are into wine and know a bit about California and Italian wine (and have traveled in Sonoma and Tuscany) but we don't have any familiarity with French wines. Does anyone have suggestions for one-two hour wine tours in the Beaune area? We have a car so we'll be able to travel.
Burgundy: Looking for a beginners wine tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 2 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 3 Hotel in Rome?
- 4 Message for Ackislander
- 5 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 6 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 7 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Passport Delays
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 12 International driving permit required in France?
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 16 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 Netherlands Delta Works
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe