My husband and I are traveling to Beaune in Burgundy in May and we're interested in any suggestions for good wine tours that will give us a basis in the Burgundies of the region. We are into wine and know a bit about California and Italian wine (and have traveled in Sonoma and Tuscany) but we don't have any familiarity with French wines. Does anyone have suggestions for one-two hour wine tours in the Beaune area? We have a car so we'll be able to travel.
Burgundy: Looking for a beginners wine tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 2 Lyon Arrondissements
- 3 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 NT in devon and cornwall
- 8 Venice - things to do?
- 9 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 10 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 11 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 12 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 13 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 14 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 15 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 16 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 17 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 18 help and advice
- 19 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 20 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 21 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 22 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 23 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 24 Garmisch
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?