My husband and I are traveling to Beaune in Burgundy in May and we're interested in any suggestions for good wine tours that will give us a basis in the Burgundies of the region. We are into wine and know a bit about California and Italian wine (and have traveled in Sonoma and Tuscany) but we don't have any familiarity with French wines. Does anyone have suggestions for one-two hour wine tours in the Beaune area? We have a car so we'll be able to travel.
Burgundy: Looking for a beginners wine tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 5 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 Bologna tips
- 20 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 21 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 22 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 24 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 25 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person