My husband and I are traveling to Beaune in Burgundy in May and we're interested in any suggestions for good wine tours that will give us a basis in the Burgundies of the region. We are into wine and know a bit about California and Italian wine (and have traveled in Sonoma and Tuscany) but we don't have any familiarity with French wines. Does anyone have suggestions for one-two hour wine tours in the Beaune area? We have a car so we'll be able to travel.
Burgundy: Looking for a beginners wine tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Italy in October 2015