My husband and I are traveling to Beaune in Burgundy in May and we're interested in any suggestions for good wine tours that will give us a basis in the Burgundies of the region. We are into wine and know a bit about California and Italian wine (and have traveled in Sonoma and Tuscany) but we don't have any familiarity with French wines. Does anyone have suggestions for one-two hour wine tours in the Beaune area? We have a car so we'll be able to travel.
Burgundy: Looking for a beginners wine tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 22 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?