My husband and I are traveling to Beaune in Burgundy in May and we're interested in any suggestions for good wine tours that will give us a basis in the Burgundies of the region. We are into wine and know a bit about California and Italian wine (and have traveled in Sonoma and Tuscany) but we don't have any familiarity with French wines. Does anyone have suggestions for one-two hour wine tours in the Beaune area? We have a car so we'll be able to travel.
Burgundy: Looking for a beginners wine tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 2 Athens/Istanbul March
- 3 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 9 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 10 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 17 Dublin to Armagh?
- 18 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Gite and/or agritourism
- 21 Apartment for family trip to London
- 22 Prebook B&Bs
- 23 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 24 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 25 Trains in Italy