My husband and I are traveling to Beaune in Burgundy in May and we're interested in any suggestions for good wine tours that will give us a basis in the Burgundies of the region. We are into wine and know a bit about California and Italian wine (and have traveled in Sonoma and Tuscany) but we don't have any familiarity with French wines. Does anyone have suggestions for one-two hour wine tours in the Beaune area? We have a car so we'll be able to travel.
Burgundy: Looking for a beginners wine tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 My poppy arrived today!
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 6 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 9 Central European train travel
- 10 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 11 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 14 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 15 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 16 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 17 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 18 Train tickets within Italy
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 22 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 23 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 24 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 25 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip