We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality and fake passport (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 3 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 4 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 5 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 6 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 7 Antiques shopping Rome
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 8 days in switzerland
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 12 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 12 Days in Italy
- 15 Health insurance coverage
- 16 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 19 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 20 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 21 Family vacay in Europe
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 24 Italy - best two central locations
- 25 Another Book List for Italy