We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Italy's central lakes!
- 4 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 5 Europe in late January
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 10 UBER in England
- 11 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 12 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 13 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 14 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 15 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 16 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 20 Andalucia in December
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 23 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 24 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 25 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?