We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 레드카지노
- 2 Scotland Question
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Venice to Positano
- 5 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 13 London dining service charge
- 14 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 15 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 16 Scandinavia????
- 17 GPS vs Google Maps
- 18 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 19 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 20 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more