We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 2 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 3 A few last minute questions
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 Sentimental Journey
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 8 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 9 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 10 Portugal trains
- 11 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 12 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 13 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Swiss German
- 17 Gluten Free in Italy
- 18 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 19 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 20 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 21 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 22 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 23 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 24 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 25 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.