We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실전카지노♫♫＼＼HAR24.COM ＼＼실전카지노
- 2 May or September?
- 3 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 4 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 5 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 6 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 13 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 14 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 15 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 10 days in Spain
- 18 Budapest tour questions
- 19 translation
- 20 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 21 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 22 Barcelona with Teens
- 23 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 24 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 25 Sweden and Denmark