We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Burgundy in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 2 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Florence Hotel Advice
- 6 london in 2.5 days
- 7 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 8 first family trip to Switzerland
- 9 Escargot
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 London GTG late September?
- 13 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 14 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 15 Northern lights in Iceland in January
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Still trying to narrow down an area Chatillon, Arcueil, Montreuil?
- 19 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 20 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 23 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 25 Schengen Visa