We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Burgundy in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 2 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 3 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 4 Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)
- 5 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 6 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 7 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 8 DCC on the increase?
- 9 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 10 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Berlin Itinerary
- 13 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 14 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 15 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 18 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 19 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 20 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 21 Planning a week in London
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 24 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 25 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!