We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Battle of the badges
- 2 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 3 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 4 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 7 Excess insurance
- 8 Croatia in 7 days
- 9 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 10 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 11 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Need help in travel planning
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Germany train/bus question
- 23 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 24 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 25 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?