We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 7 4 week trip Turkey
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 14 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 15 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 16 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 23 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 24 What to take to Germany
- 25 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten