We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 3 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 6 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 7 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 8 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 9 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 10 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 11 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 12 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 17 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 23 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 24 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 25 Frankfurt, Germany hotels