We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 2 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 3 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 4 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 5 Saltzburg,nuremberg and munich
- 6 travel plan
- 7 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 8 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 9 Skakalient gorge
- 10 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 14 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 15 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 16 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 19 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 20 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 21 Segovia Hotel
- 22 Using Google maps on phone
- 23 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 24 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 25 Need good fondue in Lucerne