We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 3 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 1st time in ZURICH
- 10 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 15 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 20 Croatia trip Planning
- 21 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 22 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 23 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland