We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Lisbon
- 5 Count Dracula invites you to Transylvania!
- 6 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 7 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 8 One night in Amsterdam?
- 9 barcelona
- 10 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 11 A plethora of islands
- 12 Referendum in Greece
- 13 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 14 10 days in spain
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 17 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 18 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 19 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 20 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 21 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 22 Switzeraland Iternary
- 23 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 24 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 25 Texans Take a Tour