We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Burgundy in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 Swiss rail passes
- 3 Day trip on the Rhine
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 train to Vernon France
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 19 Venice
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 22 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 London tube
- 25 Sim Card for Data Plan