We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Burgundy in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Nice
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Istanbul water
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Norway 2014
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Siena Favorites?
- 21 biking in France
- 22 using airbnb for the first time...
- 23 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 24 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 25 Help with France itinerary