We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Ronda Wine/biking
- 3 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas