We will have 02 days out of Paris in early May & want to explore Burgundy with France's countryside villages, wine, fields, old town, anything related to nature, ect....
Can anyone please help to advise a journey with public transportation, places & hotels/B&B as well.
We are tourists, first time to France, so we will not rent car.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 6 Cell Phone Question
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Help required with Itinerary
- 20 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 21 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?