My wife and I and another couple are visiting Burgundy this summer and would like to stay in a nice chateau close to the cote de nuits (we will go wine tasting daily) and with (or near) a golf course if possible. I know that there are a couple of places with golf courses on site but have no idea how to find them. Can anyone help?
- 1 Barcelona day trips
- 2 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 3 Montepulciano faves
- 4 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 5 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 9 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 10 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 11 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 12 Paris trip report
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 15 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 16 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 25 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.