Hello - we are going to France in late May and are interested in going to Burgundy for 1-night/2-days for wine tastings - mostly reds/Pinot Noirs. From my early research, it looks like there are a number of tour companies, but they significantly mark-up pricing if we booked the hotel and the full tour through them. We can book the hotel ourselves, and I understand you pretty much need a guide to get around/get into wineries plus it would make it easier. Does anybody have suggestions on a company to do a full-day guided tour? I am only finding several day tours or straight up chauffeurs, ideally we'd like to have a full-day guide. Thank you for your thoughts!
Burgundy 1 or 2 day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 4 London - Site List Triage -
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 7 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 8 Cell phones in Ireland
- 9 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 10 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 13 Priceline for London hotels
- 14 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 15 Ireland itinerary
- 16 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 17 Fjords, How To?
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 24 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?