Hello - we are going to France in late May and are interested in going to Burgundy for 1-night/2-days for wine tastings - mostly reds/Pinot Noirs. From my early research, it looks like there are a number of tour companies, but they significantly mark-up pricing if we booked the hotel and the full tour through them. We can book the hotel ourselves, and I understand you pretty much need a guide to get around/get into wineries plus it would make it easier. Does anybody have suggestions on a company to do a full-day guided tour? I am only finding several day tours or straight up chauffeurs, ideally we'd like to have a full-day guide. Thank you for your thoughts!
Burgundy 1 or 2 day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 8 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 Italy
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Ireland: Adapter or converter?
- 20 ordering train tickets
- 21 I think this is a scam!
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Sicily itinerary proposal
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 Europe Travel insurance