Hello - we are going to France in late May and are interested in going to Burgundy for 1-night/2-days for wine tastings - mostly reds/Pinot Noirs. From my early research, it looks like there are a number of tour companies, but they significantly mark-up pricing if we booked the hotel and the full tour through them. We can book the hotel ourselves, and I understand you pretty much need a guide to get around/get into wineries plus it would make it easier. Does anybody have suggestions on a company to do a full-day guided tour? I am only finding several day tours or straight up chauffeurs, ideally we'd like to have a full-day guide. Thank you for your thoughts!
Burgundy 1 or 2 day tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Months in Europe
- 2 Never To Return
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 13 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 17 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 18 London city Best option for transit
- 19 England/EPL family vacation
- 20 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland
- 24 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 25 Central Europe itinerary