Hello - we are going to France in late May and are interested in going to Burgundy for 1-night/2-days for wine tastings - mostly reds/Pinot Noirs. From my early research, it looks like there are a number of tour companies, but they significantly mark-up pricing if we booked the hotel and the full tour through them. We can book the hotel ourselves, and I understand you pretty much need a guide to get around/get into wineries plus it would make it easier. Does anybody have suggestions on a company to do a full-day guided tour? I am only finding several day tours or straight up chauffeurs, ideally we'd like to have a full-day guide. Thank you for your thoughts!
Burgundy 1 or 2 day tours
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Ireland in a week
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR