Hello - we are going to France in late May and are interested in going to Burgundy for 1-night/2-days for wine tastings - mostly reds/Pinot Noirs. From my early research, it looks like there are a number of tour companies, but they significantly mark-up pricing if we booked the hotel and the full tour through them. We can book the hotel ourselves, and I understand you pretty much need a guide to get around/get into wineries plus it would make it easier. Does anybody have suggestions on a company to do a full-day guided tour? I am only finding several day tours or straight up chauffeurs, ideally we'd like to have a full-day guide. Thank you for your thoughts!
Burgundy 1 or 2 day tours
- 1 Norway experts needed.
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 4 A chacun son goût
- 5 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 8 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 9 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 London on a sunny day
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 London hotels
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 20 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 21 Nice
- 22 Bernina Express questions
- 23 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass