Would someone who really knows, please, be so kind as to give me clear and simple instructions on how to reach Burg Eltz without a car from Cochem on the Mosel. I am bringing a friend to Germany with me in September and we will be traveling exclusively by train. She wants to tour a castle and I believe Burg Eltz will be the best one for us. However, without a car it sounds complicated. Some places I read say we must hike through the forest for more than an hour and I don't believe she would be able to do that. A taxi is out of the question for economic reasons. Are there not any buses that go there? Please help if you can.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 12 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 13 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Gift for French business associate
- 22 Dresden- tea towel
- 23 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions