Would someone who really knows, please, be so kind as to give me clear and simple instructions on how to reach Burg Eltz without a car from Cochem on the Mosel. I am bringing a friend to Germany with me in September and we will be traveling exclusively by train. She wants to tour a castle and I believe Burg Eltz will be the best one for us. However, without a car it sounds complicated. Some places I read say we must hike through the forest for more than an hour and I don't believe she would be able to do that. A taxi is out of the question for economic reasons. Are there not any buses that go there? Please help if you can.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 train to Vernon France
- 16 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?