Would someone who really knows, please, be so kind as to give me clear and simple instructions on how to reach Burg Eltz without a car from Cochem on the Mosel. I am bringing a friend to Germany with me in September and we will be traveling exclusively by train. She wants to tour a castle and I believe Burg Eltz will be the best one for us. However, without a car it sounds complicated. Some places I read say we must hike through the forest for more than an hour and I don't believe she would be able to do that. A taxi is out of the question for economic reasons. Are there not any buses that go there? Please help if you can.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Which travel plan?
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Family European winter holiday
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 13 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 16 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 17 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 18 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 15 days in Europe,