Interested in taking a little tour of Burano and possibly Murano. I've been to Murano before but sis and Mom accompanying me this time. Don't have a ton of time in Venice but think Mom would enjoy the lace. What is easiest method to reach those two places and also how much time would you allow? Not sure we want to take an actual tour but would be open to that if that would be recommended. Thanks!
Burano/Murano ways and means!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples and Salerno
- 2 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 3 Garmisch
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 6 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 9 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 10 Greek Island honeymoon
- 11 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 12 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 13 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Portugal with children
- 16 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 19 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 20 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 21 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 22 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 23 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 24 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 25 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.