Interested in taking a little tour of Burano and possibly Murano. I've been to Murano before but sis and Mom accompanying me this time. Don't have a ton of time in Venice but think Mom would enjoy the lace. What is easiest method to reach those two places and also how much time would you allow? Not sure we want to take an actual tour but would be open to that if that would be recommended. Thanks!
Burano/Murano ways and means!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 London at Easter
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Prague - must see