We will be arriving in Venice on Sat., May 25 for four nights. I know Venice is always crowded, but is there a day you'd particularly want to avoid (Sunday?), or is there a day of the week that Burano would be most desirable? Thanks for any advice.
Burano - best day of week to visit
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 6 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 7 British drivers
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Trip around Spain
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Venice in Jan
- 15 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 16 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Spain Travel
- 19 Trieste as a day trip?
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 recommended airport transfer in rome italy