We will be in the following cities from June 9th to 23rd: Barcelona, Malaga, Sevilla and Madrid.
We would like to go see a bullfight in any one of these cities. What site can I go on to see their summer schedule and possibly buy tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 2 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 3 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 14 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 19 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 20 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?