When we are in Spain this summer we want to go see a bullfight in Madrid. I was planning to buy my tickets on bullfightticketsmadrid.com but I have waited and waited for tickets to go on sale for my chosen date (which happens to be a Novillada) and they still aren't available. (Anyone know why??) The website sponsored by TEYCI (tickettoros.com) seems to have tickets available although you can't buy specific seats...only specific rows/areas. Has anyone bought through ticket toros and were you happy with their services? I assume if you buy 2 tickets they would give you 2 together, right? I just can't decide what to do. I don't want to wait until I get there although I know I could and probably get cheaper tickets. Any suggestions/experiences would be appreciated.
Bullfight tickets in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 10 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 13 London hotel
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 20 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring