When we are in Spain this summer we want to go see a bullfight in Madrid. I was planning to buy my tickets on bullfightticketsmadrid.com but I have waited and waited for tickets to go on sale for my chosen date (which happens to be a Novillada) and they still aren't available. (Anyone know why??) The website sponsored by TEYCI (tickettoros.com) seems to have tickets available although you can't buy specific seats...only specific rows/areas. Has anyone bought through ticket toros and were you happy with their services? I assume if you buy 2 tickets they would give you 2 together, right? I just can't decide what to do. I don't want to wait until I get there although I know I could and probably get cheaper tickets. Any suggestions/experiences would be appreciated.
Bullfight tickets in Madrid
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014