When we are in Spain this summer we want to go see a bullfight in Madrid. I was planning to buy my tickets on bullfightticketsmadrid.com but I have waited and waited for tickets to go on sale for my chosen date (which happens to be a Novillada) and they still aren't available. (Anyone know why??) The website sponsored by TEYCI (tickettoros.com) seems to have tickets available although you can't buy specific seats...only specific rows/areas. Has anyone bought through ticket toros and were you happy with their services? I assume if you buy 2 tickets they would give you 2 together, right? I just can't decide what to do. I don't want to wait until I get there although I know I could and probably get cheaper tickets. Any suggestions/experiences would be appreciated.
Bullfight tickets in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 5 mallorca
- 6 Satnav maps update
- 7 Spanish Music
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.