We will be cruising to Bilbao Spain on Sept 30
Unfortunately there will be no bull fights at that time but we would like to visit the museum at the Vista Alegre Bullring. How would we get there from the port?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 2 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Areas in Milan
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 CDG much improved
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Italy bus or train