I have some free airline passes and want to use them before they expire! So, I have been researching Bulgaria via Yahoo! Travel and Fodor’s and have some questions. Mostly, I am looking for opinions. (1) Is Bansko more of a sightseeing/architecture-based town or is it mainly a mountain resort with nature-oriented highlights? From a sightseeing and architectural perspective, do you think (2) Nesebâr, (3) Rousse, (4) Sozopol, (5) Tryavna and/or (6) Varna are among Bulgaria’s more beautiful and popular destinations? I think I am sold on the idea of visiting Koprivshtitsa, Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo, but these 6 places mentioned I am still unsure about. Lastly, (7) of all the destinations I have listed in this email, which place(s) are closest to Rila Monastery and how many kilometers are we talking about?
Bulgarian Travel: I Need Opinions and Input
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Belgium
- 10 Navigo Decouverte
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 More help with housing in Puglia
- 14 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 21 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 22 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help