I have some free airline passes and want to use them before they expire! So, I have been researching Bulgaria via Yahoo! Travel and Fodor’s and have some questions. Mostly, I am looking for opinions. (1) Is Bansko more of a sightseeing/architecture-based town or is it mainly a mountain resort with nature-oriented highlights? From a sightseeing and architectural perspective, do you think (2) Nesebâr, (3) Rousse, (4) Sozopol, (5) Tryavna and/or (6) Varna are among Bulgaria’s more beautiful and popular destinations? I think I am sold on the idea of visiting Koprivshtitsa, Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo, but these 6 places mentioned I am still unsure about. Lastly, (7) of all the destinations I have listed in this email, which place(s) are closest to Rila Monastery and how many kilometers are we talking about?
Bulgarian Travel: I Need Opinions and Input
- 1 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 13 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Florence in October