I have some free airline passes and want to use them before they expire! So, I have been researching Bulgaria via Yahoo! Travel and Fodor’s and have some questions. Mostly, I am looking for opinions. (1) Is Bansko more of a sightseeing/architecture-based town or is it mainly a mountain resort with nature-oriented highlights? From a sightseeing and architectural perspective, do you think (2) Nesebâr, (3) Rousse, (4) Sozopol, (5) Tryavna and/or (6) Varna are among Bulgaria’s more beautiful and popular destinations? I think I am sold on the idea of visiting Koprivshtitsa, Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo, but these 6 places mentioned I am still unsure about. Lastly, (7) of all the destinations I have listed in this email, which place(s) are closest to Rila Monastery and how many kilometers are we talking about?
Bulgarian Travel: I Need Opinions and Input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 2 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 3 Needing to re-enter Norway without processed visa
- 4 Help! Four day Malta itinerary...
- 5 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 6 Looking for Advice on Canary Island Cruises
- 7 24 hours in Vienna - recommendations please
- 8 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 11 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 12 Norway Itinerary Help
- 13 alesund norway
- 14 hiking in Norway
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 16 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 17 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 18 Gaucin, Spain - Driving
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 23 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 We are off to France again!!