I have some free airline passes and want to use them before they expire! So, I have been researching Bulgaria via Yahoo! Travel and Fodor’s and have some questions. Mostly, I am looking for opinions. (1) Is Bansko more of a sightseeing/architecture-based town or is it mainly a mountain resort with nature-oriented highlights? From a sightseeing and architectural perspective, do you think (2) Nesebâr, (3) Rousse, (4) Sozopol, (5) Tryavna and/or (6) Varna are among Bulgaria’s more beautiful and popular destinations? I think I am sold on the idea of visiting Koprivshtitsa, Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo, but these 6 places mentioned I am still unsure about. Lastly, (7) of all the destinations I have listed in this email, which place(s) are closest to Rila Monastery and how many kilometers are we talking about?
Bulgarian Travel: I Need Opinions and Input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 2 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 SIM card for eastern europe
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 19 Shoes for Paris in April
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 23 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days