has anyone else had the misfortune to book their summer holidays through balkan holidays.i booked in the first week in jan 02 only to be told a few months later that the hotel had not been extended as planned(not stated in brochure)and moved to a hotel that did not appear in any english brochures.to top this 1 week to flying out they then said this hotel was full and wanted to move us again,1 star less than booked.alarm bells rang so took my money and booked to menorca.has anyone else had similar problems or did you still go as i believe they have moved a lot of people for these dates in the golden sands area. shaun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 21 Italy 14 days
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 24 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives